Tuesday 1 April 2008

Tuesday Free digi paper, and a hint about my blog candy competition

Well I have been busy today getting projects ready for the magazines, but I have managed to squeze in a freebee paper .

If you like it you can download it here Free Paper Download
Blog candy competition will be starting again on the 14th April only this time you will have loads of chances to enter. For every completed eligible craft item you post on your blog and link to the competition post you will get one entry. If you haven't got a completed craft item then you will get 1 entry for a post that links to my competition post. If you haven't got a blog you can post pictures in any online gallery and put the online address in the comments.

The prize will definatly be worth it keep popping back for hints about the wonderful prize Don't worry this is not an April fools

2 comments:

Petula said...

Everything you do is so pretty... very creative.

Thanks for stopping by earlier. I'm glad to hear you're feeling better.

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful blog. Thanks for dropping by my site.