Sunday 30 March 2008

Free digi paper and some past crafting projects

Well Ive managed it again another free paper if you liked he last one its in the same series of papers .


if you like it you can download it here Free Paper Download

I am working on the finished instructions for this weeks project The Rock Star cards. I have also got another idea for the Rock Star papers which may be a couple of weeks but well worth the wait.

Anyway I thought I would post some more pics of previous crafting projects just to give you a taster for the future.

Microscope slide cards


These were a project about doing something different with medallion stamps


A tear bear page



Had this lovely embroidered handmade paper for 2 years. Till I decided to do this mini book

anyway I am off for now catch you soon

No comments: