Friday 9 November 2007

Saturday 10th November

Hello all I am demonstrating again at Alexander paper Supplies at Dagfields near Bridgemere today. I am demonstrating their new Lustre card selection I must admit its really nice has a sparkle to it. Love the colours too.

Here are some pics of my samples mostly Christmas but will be doing other non Christmas as well





I will be demonstrating embossing techniques and how to do your own paper peicings and decoupage from favorite images

Anyway I have 1 example for you using The tanda stamps retro men and women sets that I am giving away on my blog for details see Blog candy post HERE.



I stamped the male image with brown ink the female I inked the stamp with brown removed the ink from the lips with a cotton bud. Then used a red whispers marker to colour the lips. Stamped the images onto K & co striped paper as shown. In microsoft word i created a text box the same size as my panel , positioned text boxes where the spaces on my panel were. typed in my text. Made the small text box lines clear
printed it onto printer paper. Then taped with doublesided tape my panel exactly over the printed text box > Then printed the text again. Trimed the excess copy paper of and adhered it to the front of my card. Which also uses Alexander paper Supplies Lustre card

I have managed to create another paper based on a previous one for you to download today

If you like it you can download it free. Free Paper Download

6 comments:

Shh-Shh said...

Hi Tracey... I have announced your blog candy on my blog..Hope you get lots more comments hun...Yes I would be interested in seeing tutorials on your blog!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous paper, thanks for sharing.

miss said...

this sheet is gorgeous. i love the colours you have used in this one
cheers
theresa

Linda SS said...

Great cards...The Tanda stamped one and the snowman in socks really cracked me up:) Great stuff!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Cathy M said...

Great paper and love your Christmas cards.