Tuesday 23 October 2007

Tuesday 23rd October 2 days to go

Only 2 days till I draw to find the winner of The English Paper Company Christmas collection. So get your comments in.

Have been busy crafting but all for magazine submissions so nothing to show on my blog sorry.

However due to the poularity of yesterdays paper I am again offering it in s different colourway . This one I think is probably my favorite allthough the pink and purple is nice as well . Which if todays paper is as popular I will offer the pink purple one tommorow

So here is todays



and you can download it Free Paper Download

5 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

stamp and scrape said...

I much prefer this colourway. Thankyou so much for the time you put into making these up.
Ros

Lois B said...

These papers are so different from what we usually see. Thank you for sharing your wonderful tlaent.

babydoe said...

Good luck with your mag submissions. I like this color combo for todays paper very much. Thanks!!

Rosie said...

Wow!! Tracey this one is stunning!!