Wednesday 27 June 2007

Wednesdays Dare

We have my new computer, only problem is they have given me a foreign keyboard. So am struggling with it. Every time I want @ I have to go to the character map to get it. ARGHHHHHHHHHH. Anyway my partner is doing a bit of DIY at present so thats the basis of todays dare. You have to DIY your papers. Start with plain card or paper and decorate it. No pre printed paper to be used. I also want you to DIY 1 embellishment. Here is my example which I made this morning. I painted the background with acrylic paints, two then cut a strip with stripes going the other way. Then stamped Tuscan rose florish stamp (yes I have now got them YIPPEE oh I havent got a close bracket on this keyboard arghhhhhh. Its got two open brackets. Im so confused, things arnnt even where they say they are arghhhhhh. I stamped the florish in gold encore ink , then inked the edge of the paper. I used a Karen Russel Naratives Acetate pocket. I stamped and coloured a peice of card to place inside and finished with one of my corner peel off butterflies.Hope you like it. The photo is a bit washed out, as I have no photo editing softwear on my new computer yet. Having a problem installing my printer, Vista uhm . I am going now to complain about this stupid keyboard. Catch you later

No comments: