Thursday 14 June 2007

Thursday afternoon.

Just completed a challenge set by Anna lovingly refered to as Skippie. One of my Rik Rak Raver Team mates on UKS . Her challenge was to use a Pencil lines sketch by Fiona Beckman . I really getting into combining Altered art and scrapbooking. Especially as there are so many really stunning vintage images on the Tuscan Rose Collage art Images CD 1. Anyway here is my lo. Which I have used some beautiful gems which I recieved due to a PiF from Maureenp also UKS. SO thanks again Maureen they really are stunning. The flowers were hand cut from Plasma plastic sheets I bought from Partners. Don't know if they are acid free



The layout was based on my feelings about how we see the elderly, we forget that they were once young , bright eyed and beautiful.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Fab layout, love it

Alison said...

Love your layout - those flowers are great.

Pattyjo said...

That is gorgeous! I really want to say Thank you for just sharing your beautiful work. These are truely gifts!