Thursday 21 June 2007

Competition update.

I am going to update this post as entries come in for the competition.Competition involves downloading competition papers (HERE) and creating any craft item, Scrapbook lo, card, altered art peice containing at least one of the recognisable papers. Winner will recieve a pick and mix Ribbon goodie bag from Ribbon Mad Although this competition is not sponsered by Ribbon mad (ie I am paying for the prize) Carol has kindly said that she will add a few extra bits to the goodie Bag , so thank you very much Carole(Owner of Ribbon Mad)
The 1st entry
by Di Rainowgirl is below.
.
I like the way Di has turned the striped paper, used the plain blue as a transparency and also used one of my other free papers.
I will add each entry as it arrives. So please come back to see the entries and I will announce the winner on the 1st of July.

1 comment:

Di said...

Hi Tracey

Just to tell you that my prize arrived this weekend and I am overwhelmed with the beautiful collection of ribbons. There are so many of them and the colours are just beautiful. It's like getting a load of sweeties. I can't wait to play. Many thanks once again.

Take care

Di