Monday 18 June 2007

11.34 Monday

Hi hope everyone is well. Have been surfing loads of sites and came across Freshly Brewed Coffee by Mindy. I couldn't resist buying 2 of her mini Digi scrapbook kits Garden wall and Sun Washed. Love them both. I definatly will be returning. I have created a Digital scrapbook Layout using the Garden Wall Kit. All about Wobbly Bob. Wobbly Bob was our cat who unfortunatly died last year he was 14 so a good age. Anyway heres the layout. I adore Mindys frames.


Paper Downloads for my Competition are still going very well and I cannot wait to send the Lucky winner one of Ribbon Mads Pick and Mix Ribbon Kits

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Very Nice!!! I'm adding it to the Pages by YOU link on my blog!! Thanks for sharing it with me!! And, thanks for your support!!